Friday, January 13, 2012

Meet Catelyn Ploetz

     Hello, my name is Catelyn Ploetz and I am a freshman on the Brockport Track and Field Team.  Throughout the course of the seasons, both indoor and outdoor, I will share my experiences of being a freshman student athlete.  I will also write about how high school and college athletics contrast, as well as, some of my personal opinions. 
     Since this is my first blog, I will briefly talk a little about myself for those that don’t know me very well.  I am a Business Administration major living on campus.  I am from Rushford, NY and graduated from Cuba-Rushford Central School in 2011.  There, I played soccer, basketball, and ran track. 
     This weekend is my very first indoor meet ever!  We will be traveling to RIT and my events include, the 60-meter dash, the 200-meter dash, the 4x2 relay, and long jump.  I am both nervous and excited for the first meet and I can’t wait to see the results, since the team has been training for months.

No comments:

Post a Comment